Energy and Environment Specialty Group, AAG
Welcome to the new website of the Energy and Environment Specialty Group (EESG) of the American Association of Geographers!
The 2019 annual meeting of the AAG, in Washington, DC (April 3-7) contained a number of EESG sponsored sessions sponsored which were innovative, insightful, and demonstrated the diversity of the EESG community!
Check back for updates about EESG-related sessions at AAG 2020 (April 6-10) in Denver, CO.
Warm regards from your outreach coordinators,
Marissa Bell and Trey Murphy
- Consider applying for one of our EESG awards! More info here.
- CFPs for the upcoming AAG annual meeting in Denver, CO (April 6-10, 2020) are updated as they come in. Check AAG 2020 CFPs for updates.
- Looking for a job? Check our Jobs page, updated monthly.
- Looking for Student opportunities? Check our Student Opportunities page!
- EESG member Stefano Ponte has just published a new book, Business, Power and Sustainability in a World of Global Value Chains. Congrats, Stefano