Energy and Environment Specialty Group, AAG
Welcome to the new and updated website of the Energy and Environment Specialty Group (EESG) American Association of Geographers!
The 2019 annual meeting of the AAG, in Washington, DC (April 3-7) contained a number of EESG sponsored sessions sponsored which were innovative, insightful, and demonstrated the diversity of the EESG community!
Check back for updates about EESG-related sessions at AAG 2020 (April 6-10) in Denver, CO.
Warm regards from your outreach coordinators,
Marissa Bell and Trey Murphy
- EESG member @[stefanoponte] has just published a new book, Business, Power and Sustainability in a World of Global Value Chains via @zedbooks. Congratulations, Stefano!
- Consider applying for one of our EESG awards!! More information can be found here.
- CFPs for the upcoming AAG annual meeting in Denver, CO (April 6-10, 2020) are updated as they come in. Check our AAG 2020 CFPs for updates.
- Jobs are updated monthly, for more information check our Jobs page.
- Are you a student looking for graduate or undergraduate opportunities? Check our Student Opportunities page!